- This graceful tribal handcuff is crafted by the highly skilled natives of the Kuchi tribe from Central Asia. Their unique style of making tribal ornaments is depicted through this extraordinary piece. Made with the best quality of metal alloy this archaic motif, this traditional handcuff is embellished with magnificent semi-precious lapis lazuli stones.
- This rustic silver toned elegant tribal handcuff is a great addition to your collection of jewelry that will complete your look. The sparkle after wearing this a delicate piece of tribal jewelry cannot be defined in words. The unique pattern crafted on this piece of art is stunning. This is a broad tribal handcuff that completely gives you a tribal look.
- You can effortlessly pair this heirloom-quality tribal bracelet with a traditional dress or modern attire. The woman inside you is traditional and the look you want is modern so this piece is the perfect choice for you. This adjustable vintage tribal handcuff is the best choice to give as a present to your special ones.
- You can buy a single cuff bracelet and a pair as well.
- Available in three different colors of stones, you can choose it by your own wish.
Kuchi, nomadic people of Central Asia roamed in different areas and left traces of their culture and traditions wherever they go. They used to wear tribal jewelry with vibrant colors. Metal, copper, silver and semi silver were the most used materials for preparing tribal jewelry items. Prominent and extraordinary designs were manufactured by these extraordinary people. Young women and brides used to wear tribal jewelry to the large extent in these areas.
Check our Instagram @vintarust for more pictures of this product.
The product is handmade, so slight changes might occur in the actual product.
Please feel free to reach us out if you have any query or specific requirement, we would love to cater each of it.